Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
pman's Admin Application (NoPre HnS #5)

[What is your name?]
IGN: pman (Power said I don't have to use real name, as he already knows it)

[Server you are applying for]
I am applying for the EU NoPre HnS server. (PowerFPS #5)

[STEAMID]
My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:170531398.

[How old are you?]
I am 13 years old (Power said it's ok : https://pman.fe3.org/images/power%20age%20limit.PNG ).

[Where are you from]
I am from Florida, USA, but I currently live in Washington, and both my parents are from Turkey (I can speak both Turkish and English fluently, teeny tiny bit of Swedish on the side).

[How long have you been playing on PowerFPS]
I learned about the servers around mid-November of 2018 and started playing around late-November/Early-December of 2018, but I initially started playing HnS in early 2018 (around March). I haven't been playing as-much recently because of a school project, but it's finished now and because of the polar vortex hitting WA we have snow days (i.e. very long HnS days). I usually play from 1-3 (sometimes more) hours every time I'm on, and I mostly play on HnS, occasionally I jumpstat and play retakes, but those aren't as important as my staff role (if I do get accepted).

[What makes you stand out from others?]
Not too much, except according to Powerind I have a very deep voice for my age. maybe I can get peoples attention with that. I can negotiate pretty well, I can be loud and very demanding in cases of someone refusing after a warning. I like to listen to both sides of an argument before deciding on anything ("he understabbed me!" etc.). I can identify cheaters fairly well, and I'm decent on digging for evidence to support my claims. I'm not biased so I like to look at things from an angle without an opinion.

[Do you have any previous admin experiences?]
Yes! I used to be mod on an HnS server that my friend had hosted for about 1-3 weeks before he couldn't afford it and shut it down. I used to own a Minecraft server a couple years back, and used to be a mod on one, if that counts. I'm an experienced player so I know how things work around the HnS community.

[Could you be a benefit to our community/servers somehow?]
I can be a benefit to the server in many ways. I am a good player and I follow all of the rules. I don't beg for credits usually because I don't find a need for them. I have a good understanding of how admin commands work, how to use them properly, and how to be responsible with them. I'm a good listener, and I'm active on Discord too, if any player needs issues or my attention. Also, because I play in the U.S., I can take care of the server when the EU staff is asleep and not active (best time for cheaters to come on without staff is very early in the morning I assume). I like to help out new players and I like to be friendly to the community.

[Extra]
It's really uncommon to see me being toxic unless I'm under a lot of pressure. I tend to stay calm and keep my anger behind the mic, but I may be pretty pissed if someone decides to be toxic, to me or a player that I care about, or cheat. I try to keep my toxicity away and only really use it when defending somebody.

My Steam profile is: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/bigstrafer and my Discord ID is pman#9709.

Thanks!

It's a +rep from me definitely the best application we have had so far (Length wise) hope you get accepted Smile

(02-13-2019, 12:54 AM)Powerind Wrote: It's a +rep from me definitely the best application we have had so far (Length wise) hope you get accepted Smile

Thanks power!

It's a -rep from me as you've been acting toxic towards others' attempts at making an admin application.

Personally I LOVE that you have spent a lot of time and detication in your application and you have been trying hard to get the admin role and I have had no problems with you at all.

Just because you used as lot of time you did and you always tend to be niceI will look away from the age limit.

I have decided to give you a trial admin on our servers, congratulations.
‚óŹ yt/armahns
‚óŹ petter#0666
‚óŹ /id/msler

(02-13-2019, 06:59 AM)arma Wrote: Personally I LOVE that you have spent a lot of time and detication in your application and you have been trying hard to get the admin role and I have had no problems with you at all.

Just because you used as lot of time you did and you always tend to be niceI will look away from the age limit.

I have decided to give you a trial admin on our servers, congratulations.

Wink Thank you so much! I'm really glad I can make a change around this server.